I bleave this topic it is about success for many idea,college,job and so.I think good write.
the challenge study in Australia
I am Ali
when i adjusted studing in australia it my success,,,,,saleh
here talking about success in study in australia, good jop, back to your country and good work.
I gess you want English skills and keep studying.You are very hard worker.You also think about your family. I agree with you and it is important.You can do it!Sayaka
I bleave this topic it is about success for many idea,college,job and so.I think good write.
ReplyDeletethe challenge study in Australia
ReplyDeleteI am Ali
Deletewhen i adjusted studing in australia it my success,,,,,saleh
ReplyDeletehere talking about success in study in australia, good jop, back to your country and good work.
ReplyDeleteI gess you want English skills and keep studying.
ReplyDeleteYou are very hard worker.
You also think about your family. I agree with you and it is important.
You can do it!
Sayaka