Thursday, 28 February 2013

My first post


Hi every one :)
   This will be my first post. I decide to chose this subject because  i think  its interesting thing. most of us will think abut love, Dream  abut love live in the love, but thy will never know what is the love.
most of the people like to name it a relation  between tow persons, But its more than that.
like the relation between father and son or husband and wife.
its some thing you will never understand it. you will keep wandering why I'm doing like that?
what is the main thing in all of that? In the and you will ask your self what is love?
my idea abut love is totally different. When you care abut someone no matter what kind of caring its a kind of love. like withe your son or brother.
when we talk abut emotional we talk abut love.
in the end I'm steal thinking what is love?

No comments:

Post a Comment